Salt water pools, sauna area, water slides etc.
Thermal spa experience in Altenmarkt im Pongau
Relax for a whole day or unwind after outdoor activities for a few hours - the Adventure Thermal Spa Amadé has plenty to offer for all ages. Pleasure-seekers can relax in the many pools, enriched with salt from Bad Ischl, whilst sauna lovers can savour the advantages of the large, separate sauna area. The thermal spa is also well-known for its water slides: dare to whizz down the tunnel slide, the funnel slide or even on the single looping slide with rocket launch. And if that's not enough, the wave pool and the water climbing wall await. The Adventure Thermal Spa is open all year round and is situated just 13 km away from the Ellmaubauer.
Salt pools & separate sauna area
- Indoor & outdoor pools with floor and massage jets & loungers
- Salt from Bad Ischl: relaxing effect on the skin & respiratory organs
- Separate sauna area with a variety of themed sauna
- Marble hamam, steam grotto etc.
- Themed events
Slides, sports & wave pools
- Unique in Austria: single looping slide with rocket launch & 8 m free fall
- 100 m long funnel slide
- Tunnel slide of 50 m in length
- Large wave pool
- Sports pool with 4 swimming lanes
- Diving boards 1 & 3 m high
- Water climbing wall (5 m high)
Toddlers pool, slide & animation
- Toddlers' pool with lots of water toys – in view of the restaurant
- Cobri snake water slide in the toddlers' pool
- For older children: black hole tunnel slide, funnel slide & wave pool
- Children's programme in the school holidays